Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, October 04, 2004

something wrong with blogger today but I hope/guess that it's solved now. Couldn't login, couldn't edit posts, couldn't log out...so silly!

I decided to take a look at all my archived posts today. Although I've been blogging for over a year, nearly 2, I don't have that many posts. Some are just quiz results and others are barely more than a sentence. But somehow I've seen that I've changed in some ways. I started with some posts about Wan Quan Yu Le and now, nearly 2 years later, Channel U has stopped showing it. Really no more life in Singapore man...Ren Fu and Shanwei's antics on the show were enough to make me rush home/refuse to go out when the show was on. And I don't have cable...and my grandmother just cancelled Channel 56 on her StarHub cable subscription. Well...no more reason to stay at home in the afternoon when I'm in Singapore anymore. Some people are speculating on the merger between Mediacorp and Mediaworks to be one of the possible causes. But hey, this one show hardly decides the future of television stations...after all, it's not even produced by either company.

I shouldn't be spending so much time infront of the com...but it just happens. Sigh. Gonna wash the dishes, bathe and go to the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home