Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Damn! They brought forward the date of registration for my French language class! So now there are no spaces left (only 20 were available) and there are 20 people on the waiting list. What are the odds of everyone who signed up failing to turn up for class? I seriously doubt that'll happen...so I didn't sign up on the waiting list. I still may have a chance with Russian...and Arabic is not full yet, but should I sign up? Well, I guess I still have a bit of time to decide.

The crew is coming tomorrow. It's kinda exciting...but bad because I haven't done my homework yet! No excuses. I'm just lazy.

Oh well...things don't always happen the way you want them to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home