Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I think I'm a very do things first, then pick up the pieces later kind of person. As in I usually act rashly, then I regret my actions after that...when it's actually too late. Then I just feel dumb. Man. I should learn to think about things more...instead of rushing out to do them. Then I wouldn't end up regretting all the time. You can't take it back once it's been sent out. So I guess I am worrying about nothing...but I can't not worry? It's such a vicious cycle.

On a funnier note, I was helping Shermainey with Maths...well...not much, cos my maths sux and I've never done A Maths...so we chatted with Sherry who was at SMU waiting for her project meeting to start. We came to the topic of Surds. I laughed my head off cos well, it sounds weird, don't you think. Then Sherry asked what surds were, cos she'd forgotten. Shermaine read out some law: "The product of two surds need not be a surd." Which was pretty useless, cos I had no idea what a surd is. Then she said surds were something like square roots that can't be square rooted into decent numbers, so they're just left in the square root form. So, I told Sherry that surds were like mathematical turds...you know, cos the body can't digest certain stuff, so it ends up as shit? Haha. So corny hor? But it's true!

Ok. I feel slightly better after talking to Han. I'll just have to wait to see what effects my email had on someone. 2 more days to wait. Will I survive?

Went swimming at Kheng Hui's place today. 2 major poseurs there who seemed to only have swum right before they were ready to get out of the pool. How dumb is that? And right after they got out, they both lit cigarettes and ate chips...how's that for negating all the benefits that exercise (or the semblance of it) brings you? Oh well, I didn't swim that much either, but we found some "treasures" in the pool, like a 5 cent coin and an earring!

Ok, time to pack my room and get ready to sleep soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home