Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Hello hello! Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to MEEEEEEEE, Happy Birthday to me! Haha...sorry for the ego thing...but well, hm, though I don't like being 19, I like the fact that it's my birthday! Got lotsa great presents! But that's not the point. To quote Frau Schraudolph, it's my first birthday in FREEDOM!!! Haha...cool eh? She gave birth already! I wanna see her baby...bet he's gorgeous! But pity I don't have time really...*sobsob* dunno why I suddenly think babies are cute...but I am definitely not interested in having my own so don't give me such crap advice!

Went out with Hennilia, my sec sch junior. We watched 8 Mile. Okay movie but I won't watch it more than once...too many F-words...heard the song I heard in a disco in Germany 4 years ago: The Roof is on Fire...or whatever the title. Went shopping with her too, and got my sec sch best friend a birthday gift. Bought other necessities for Germany, then we went home.

I was like so pissed with those two stupid CHINESE HIGH guys on the bus just now..they almost made me miss my stop. I was so pissed that I was acting like a complete B**ch but well, those 2 assholes deserved it.

Ugh, I am very sick of cake...will never eat it again...gross and creamy and makes me fatter too! (Like that's possible right? Like haven't I reached the limits of fatness?)

Anyway, Audz sent me pictures of Shan Wei...I'm so so happy! Yay! Finally I see picture of him...yay yay yay!! Oops, I sound like a woman obsessed. Better stop! But he's so cuuute! Erm, also unattainable...dream on girl...

Phew...I'm gonna be so busy over the next few...it's not even few...3 days!!! Help help...freaking out man!

Anyway, found out that Ruth and I will not be staying in the same apartment after all. Well, while I love Ruth and all, I would like to try living on my own, so yes, I am very excited!! Yay!! I'm gonna be so grown-up and all, living on my own...yay!!! Haha...oh dear, I must be high on birthday cake or something...stay away from SUGAR, Sam...

Phew....going out tmr again, but not before I watch Wan Quan Yu Le...I'm so addicted to that show! Missed it this afternoon anyway. *sob* Withdrawal symptoms... I wonder how I will go cold turkey in Germany!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home