Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, January 20, 2003

Sigh (it's a happy sigh)...just went shopping (yes, AGAIN). Was quite a fun day today. Went out with my friend, Nas, and we watched Analyse That. I thought the movie was really funny...I mean really. I was laughing super loudly. Robert DeNiro is cool! (Though I think Meet The Parents was crass) I hope I do not watch anymore movies twice!! I've watched Die Another Day, Infernal Affairs and Hero twice each already!! I really liked Infernal Affairs, so it was okay...but it's quite a waste of money to watch everything twice. Haha...anyway, after the movie, I was waiting for Nas outside the toilet when this old guy suddenly said Hi to me. I didn't even know he was talking to me at first! But he said he was a ship captain from India and he asked if I was frm Singapore and if I was a student. He said something about wanting to meet students like me. (HUH????!!!) And sorta proposed a shopping trip and lunch. Thank God Nas came out then...haha...I was saved!! Hmm, I figure he tried to talk to me cos I'm not pretty and therefore likely to be flattered by his attention and thus go out with him. Makes sense yeah? Haha...well, sorry, desperate as I am, I'm still not THAT stupid. Went shopping after that. Nas bought me a gorgeous watch for my birthday! He's very nice in that way but he loves annoying me. Ugh. Well, pity cos he spotted lotsa cute girls but I didn't see any cute guys at all!!! Life is so unfair! Reminds me of the walk around Taka with Amos and Audz...take note of cute girls for yr guy friends is some kind of leisure activity...haha! Bought my sister a cute iron-on patch which says "Girl Power"...remember my Flirt pencil case? I have 2 now...haha...well, I love the beautiful purple colour! The first one was a birthday present from my mummy, which reminds me...I'm gonna be 19 soon! *sobsob* I love being 18!!! It's such a beautiful number! I don't wanna get older! Anyway, I still look quite young I think..why do I say so? Well, the cinema guy kept scrutinising me, trying to make sure I was eligible to watch an NC-16 film (do I look THAT young?). Haha, oh well, I guess I count it a blessing...I'm a Peter Pan wannabe you see... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home