Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, February 14, 2003

Eyes are about to explode in skull. Staring at a computer screen (and a tiny one at that) is definitely harmful to the eyes. I have a neckache too! Oww...Okay, should stop complaining cos this is quite a good job to have, even if it is about to push me over the edge. I have been stuck with the same database updating thing for 8 days now...I am so tired of it...if I have to cut and paste from the net somemore, I am gonna tear my hair out and run insanely around. Well, some people were good and sent me back the feedback like really ASAP and I still have lotsa others that I am waiting for. Only then will I be able to say goodbye to this repetitive task.

The weekend looms ahead. Why do I dread it? Everyone has major plans but me...Ruth is going for a concert tonight, a Bio-Fair tomorrow and on Sunday, she is leaving for a week-long ski holiday in the Alps...and I am gonna watch tv the whole weekend...RRRRRIIIGGGGHHHHTTT...someone wake me up from this nightmare please...Well, I reckon a lot of the people in the office are leaving early to celebrate V-Day with their loved ones but I am stuck here typing tiny letters into a tiny laptop keyboard with and equally small monitor. SO fun eh?

On the upside, I got quite a few emails today and I am very happy. I usually don't get many. Around 1 or 2 a day.

Had like the first REAL conversation in German in a long time...as in about life in Singapore, with guess who? Alex...well, even if he is crazy, he still lets me mumble on in my totally rojak German and that is really nice.

Okay...giving up. G....O.....I.....N....G BLIND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home