Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, April 07, 2003

Yay, that worked...so on to part 2:

I love 'The Hours'! So it doesn't have high-tech special effects, but the plot was well-thought out and developed. I really like a movie with a good plot. Ruth even cried! I mean it was sad, but I hardly cry at the movies...erm..definitely NOT in a movie theatre. But well, so many movie makers nowadays concentrate on the stunning visual effects but totally neglect the plot...or even forget that a movie should have a plot. I've watched quite a few movies and the last one I saw that I liked was 'Infernal Affairs'. Those like Hero and Chicago have gorgeous sets, etc but I didn't like them at all. Not a single bit, though I can understand why they are made that way.

So anyway, I have less than 4 weeks left here. I will be back in Singapore before you know it. I can't wait to see all of you again! In case some of you have forgotten my email add, it is: hearthief@hotmail.com

Man, my butt actually hurts from sitting so long. Good thing it is time to go home already! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home