Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Went to visit my grandmother today. Shermaine came along and well, we kinda regret it. You see, our 9-year old cousin, the one and only Sandy Davis Dyna Synergy Sue Shi Guang. I think he terrorised everyone we met along the way to Suntec and back! The people on the bus were staring at us, cos of all the noise he was making. My uncle was smart, and sat way behind, so he didn't look like he was related to the little terror. At Suntec, we went to the World Book Fair. My uncle wanted to get him a new school bag: those durable, ergonomically-designed types. The boy told the lady at the first stand that her bags were lousy. At the second stand, he was really happy cos he saw this really kiddy-type bag with Transformers or whatever on them. I reckon it's the kinda bag he'd like, but well, no upper primary or sec sch kid would be caught dead carrying such a bag..thus, no "durability". His dad didn't buy it...obviously. Then at the 3rd place, he decided to scold his father, saying his dad has bad taste and all! Man! Shermaine says she'll never go out with him again till he's 30. Then in the taxi, he was hitting the taxi driver's seat and shouting, "Oei, give me a printed receipt!!" repeatedly. Out of politeness, the poor guy couldn't say anything but well...I felt bad. Oh well...the boy did many other silly things, but we're running out of space! Could write a whole book on him man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home