Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, June 23, 2003

Went for the Courage Fund Concert. Wonder why they are still collecting for the Courage Fund since they've already claimed that the fund is in excess. But never mind lah... Audrey and I walked all the way into Sentosa cos there was some major queue for the shuttle buses...not too bad, cos it was in the evening. But anyway, once we got to the concert grounds, the place was already half full of groupies who'd probably been queuing for days. Well, I mean I only paid $13 for the ticket, so I can't complain if the people onstage were like little ants and pretty obscured by the moronic guys in front who obviously didn't realise either that they were too tall, or that being tall means you block everyone else behind you!

Anyway, after the concert, I have decided I really like SHIN. Why? I'm not sure, but I really like energetic performances like that..it really set the stage for a great outdoor concert. Unfortunately, the rest of the performances weren't as good. But then I doubt the other people thought the way I did. Most of the guys there were there for Jolin...I don't really like her but I can understand why they do now...Anyway, it was crazy to have to wait like 3 hours plus just to watch 5566...but I think the organisers really did their homework and know their audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home