Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Actually, not like I don't like Jolin cos she's a girl...I don't like her cos she looks plasticky somehow. I do like female singers...I think on the whole I like more female singers than male singers, but for Chinese songs, I strangely have a tendency towards male singers. Weird right? But ignore me...I am the queen of weird logic.

I think the new Harry Potter book is great. Strangely enough, though Sherry doesn't seem to get it, I think I like this book more than the others. It's more grown-up and angsty! I like it! My 2 sisters and I read it all concurrently...as in we were all reading it over the past 3 or 4 days. My mum says she's finally found a book that's like great value for money cos all 3 of us read it! I had to persuade Shermaine for ages to get her to try reading the first book, but now she's hooked! I've also introduced her to Wan Quan Yu Le, which is technically more watched by kids her age (I'm like trying to relive a lost childhood, according to Ying Han)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home