Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

FINALLY, got ONE acceptance letter from a German Uni...okay okay, so I am being really impatient, but after giving up my NTU offer, I was really beginning to worry that if I didn't get any offers, I'd be left out in the cold. Of course it's not for the course I want, but it is for English Studies, which I'd intended to have as my second major...we'll see, but I'm glad that I have a safety offer to fall back on. I'm gonna have to wait about 6-7 more weeks for the rest of the replies, probably...see how.

Went to the ZOO with my Daddy and my sister today...yes, as in Singapore Zoological Gardens. I think the place looks gorgeous after all their renovations on the facade...but sadly, the animal enclosures still look the same after so many years...the last time I was there was definitely before I turned 12. I like the zoo. The only thing I hate about it is the STENCH...PONG...ODOUR...whatever you may call it. It's so animalistic...haha. Sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home