Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, June 13, 2003

I think I have a really bad habit of making things out to be a lot worse than they really are...like going out, which is why I hardly go out these days, whether it be for kickboxing class or German class or whatever...but when I do get out eventually, I find that I enjoy it. SO, why, when it comes to going out the next time, do I feel this immense sense of dread? I'm really confused now.

Oh anyway, yesterday's German class wasn't all that bad. My friend in the class, Ayline, has gotten into the semis of the Charlie's Angels thing...cool man! Anyway, it's a real pity that I cannot go watch, cos of the stuff on tomorrow. Party, collecting A Level cert, maybe dinner? Oh yeah, and my mum's dragging me to her beautician. I screamed when I heard there was something to do with a steamer! oh well, too late to back out now. Maybe I'll get addicted, like Ryan Seacrest or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home