Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, June 15, 2003

I had a lot to say yesterday, but somehow I don't feel like saying it anymore...maybe cos everytime I try typing stuff nowadays, it gets wiped through no fault of mine. I simply don't get along with computers.

Okay, anyway, I will say some stuff...the surprise party for Sufei was great, albeit a little behind schedule. It was a great opportunity to catch up with some people I haven't seen in ages!

Then went to collect A level cert at school. Kena stuck at the gate AGAIN...just cos my temperature was 37.8...hello, read the papers! 1 out of 40 people has a higher body temp than normal...which makes out to be a pretty huge number of people!

Went out with the councillors for dinner...for once in a long time, there was a double digit figure of people present. After dinner, we went to some pool place. The guys played, but the girls just talked. It was kinda funny, cos we were "gossiping" about them in front of their faces. But no worries, nothing bad. But I did do something stupid though! I offered to like help Yong Yao hold his stuff, i.e. camera, and College Annual with A level cert inside. As all the girls were leaving, Yong Yao asked who had it...erm, I forgot all about it, and no one else had it...then as we were on the escalator out of the building, I realised that the College Annual I was holding was actually Yong Yao's! I'd put my own into my bag during dinner though I was holding it all the way out of school!

Actually bought clothes today...first time in like a month or even more. Maybe it doesn't sound much, but I used to buy clothes whenever I went out, so this is a huge improvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home