Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, June 02, 2003

YAY!!! Today was a really fun day. Almost didn't make it for the 36th Student Council Investiture due to my recently acquired bad habit of sleeping later and thus waking up later. Still, thank God I somehow made it on the dot at 7.45am...in fact, I was like the SECOND one at the bus stop...Chee Seng was first. Hmm, says something about our concept of punctuality eh?

It was really kinda weird watching SCI from a "viewer's" point of view...always used to be the ones onstage, sorta in the thick of the action, if that's what you call it. Still, it was kinda nice to see the 35th Council reach a proper closure on their term. It was really sad, to see how so much time has passed...but at the same time, just sitting there and seeing everyone brought back lots of wonderful and not so wonderful memories. I think during the Council term, all of us really got to develop as individuals and as a team.

There were some eccentric moments though..Addy told almost everyone that they lost weight, but she told Bert that he looked like he gained weight, so he was kinda whiney and unhappy...ah well, not like I even noticed! The one who really lost a lot of weight was Fidel, who claims it's cos his mother is in Indonesia and no one cooks for him and he can't be bothered...I wish I were so lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home