Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I am in desperate need of inspiration. I need to hand in my CALL Lesson plan by next week and all I have done so far is copy and modify the template of the document. I need an IDEA..how can you integrate the internet into language learning? Don't tell me to use online newspapers. They bore the hell out of me...as for the grammar and vocabulary exercises (even in game format), well, they take a long time to do and are also somewhat monotonous. I checked out some and saw something about searching for movie info in the IMBD (International Movie Database for the uninitiated)...I like that, but somehow I feel it seems a little banal to me. Of course maybe I am being too critical, but when it comes to the Internet and language learning, it's really really easy to lose direction, despite having the best intentions. I really don't know...plus, it's not individual work, so I can't feel so free to do my own thing. But I am only gonna meet my partner on Saturday, so erm, well, not much time to do work. I can work fast, thanks to council training...I remember having to rush proposals in 1 night (and obviously the morning too). So okay, maybe once we get a topic, I can work like crazy to complete it. Shouldn't be too bad I guess. Maybe I'll do a trial plan too...see how lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home