Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Okay, tried to figure out what the problem is with the internet. Can't pin it down to one thing though. One thing's for sure. It's not always the server. Tried with my friend's laptop. We tried all the ceteris paribus experiments we could think of, but there seems to be no one reason. See, my laptop and cable adaptor work in her room perfectly fine. Her laptop and cable adaptor work in my room as well. So we tried with her cable adaptor. It worked. With my cable adaptor, it didn't. But if there was something wrong with the cable adaptor per se, then I shouldn't have been able to connect in her room either. However, with my older cable adaptor, the internet in my room works again. I'm highly puzzled. But computers have never been my strong point.

Okay, since I have basically wasted the whole of today, I shall have to spend all of Saturday and Sunday on homework. No escaping! Hopefully I'll have some time on Monday to chill..or to complete the rest of the homework that I haven't been able to do yet! But that should be the worst case scenario. I'm gonna bury myself in homework tomorrow. I should have at least 1/2 done by then. Then more work again on Sunday. Naja...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home