Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I feel so relieved now, although I had a majorly shitty day today. For one, I am surfing the crimson tide...which inevitably makes me feel like eating a whole cow. I ate like double everything I'd usually eat. Horrible horrible feeling. I feel LIKE a cow...except I ate more than grass. Also, I burnt my pot...had to scrape like a maniac and I still couldn't get it fully clean.

Well then I went for class...but there was apparently no class. But on the up side, I talked to this girl who's already done her intermediate exam...and she convinced me that I am not TOO far off. Just have to put in a little more effort this semester and stop majorly slacking, i.e. don't like attend all lessons but ruin the whole thing by not writing my paper at the end. Which I have done...seriously. :(

Speaking of papers, I managed to finish writing one of them today. I'll hand it in tomorrow. I just hope that she'll read it. It is late. I still have one more from last sem. This one will be more of a challenge, since it is a 8-12 page paper, not just a "Lesson Plan" as the one I did is. I don't know why I bloody procrastinate. It's so much easier just to get it over and done with...have to rework my psychology somehow. So, I WILL finish my other paper by this Sunday...by hook or by crook! Ok lah, at least I have to finish the first draft anyway. And by the end of next week, it has to be HANDED IN!

I was just wondering how to print out my paper when I fiddled with the printer until it miraculously managed to print black again. I think it's cos the cheapo replacement inks that my dad buys either dries up really quickly or it doesn't contain much ink in the first place. Now I'm not so sure if the first printer was really spoilt in the first place. The stupid shop wanted to charge me 113 Euros to fix it...like HELLO...it may still be working now...should ask my dad to try it. Maybe if we don't buy a new printer, I can ask my dad if I can buy a new bed. The one here is driving me crazy. It's so NOISY! You can't even turn in your sleep without waking yourself up! Or a huge bookshelf. I have too many books.

Speaking of books...I am an idiot. I left my planner in class and I didn't realise till I got home and was planning to take it out to write some stuff in it. I ran all the way back to school!!! Like a maniac. Good thing there was no class after mine in the room, so the planner was still there on the table, but the thought that I could've lost it was unbearable. It has all the important addresses and telephone numbers I need in there. And appointments and birthdays etc. Man. I have lots of spare planners around, but the information inside is what's valuable. At least I don't have a palm-top or something. I'd feel really really awful if I lost that.

I was going crazy this evening trying to finish my paper...but while I was halfway through, I kinda needed a break...so I called Max (in case you don't already know, I don't call people for no reason...not usually anyway) and so I will hopefully get my wish of walking in the Great Garden fulfilled tomorrow. Yes, I am shameless. Well, in case it doesn't work out, I always have my homework :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home