Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, April 04, 2005

What is with my stamina? It is 10 pm and I feel like SLEEPING. My head was actually throbbing when I lay down for a while. I really need to sleep. But I haven't finished my homework. I suppose I could do it if I wake up early enough tomorrow. But...sigh. Sian lah. Whatever happened to staying up till midnight at least? I'm such a lazy bum.

The weather is absolutely GREAT though! I kinda wish we didn't have to go to school. I'd really love to take a walk outside either alone or with Max. But NOOOO...there's school to go to.

Today was the first day. Had 2 double periods of psychoanalytical stuff...my brain nearly cracked from the pressure. Then, lunch with Max, who just happened to pop by our main campus to collect his Schein. He kept insisting that the big bananas I was talking about were really cucumbers. RIGHT. I suppose most of you haven't really seen them before, but they're mainly used for deepfrying, and they ARE HUGE. Tons bigger than pisang emas and your standard Del Monte. I am really NOT talking about cucumbers! But then again, he likes to annoy me this way. Urgh. Then, 2 more double periods in the com lab. Ugh. With those Windows 98 coms that have no USB ports. But it's ok lah. Time passed quite quickly over there. I was just glad to be home though. Made briyani...too much though. Nearly puked trying to finish half of it. Should try to cook less the next time.

Gonna sleep now. Only 2 lessons tmr. I hope. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home