Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, May 02, 2005

Sometimes, I'm not really sure if it's better to know the truth, or just continue speculating. Well, I'd suspected for quite a while that a certain someone had something against me...considering he was nice to everyone else (well, save for one other guy, which no one can stand anyway)...and well, I found out for sure that he really does dislike me. Why? Because I made mistakes. What mistakes, might you ask? Some were out of sheer oversight, but most were stuff that I couldn't have helped anyway. Well, forgive me for being human...

Oh well...you can't expect everyone to like you...but this is a bit petty, I think. Ah well, I know there are probably lots more people out there who don't like me...but I'm not sure I'm dying to know. On one hand, I really admire the people whom lots of people can't stand...but are either too ignorant, or too thick-skinned to care. I just take everything too personally. Probably accounts for my self-destructive behaviour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home