Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I am bored out of my wits. Have one little bit of homework, but can't be bothered to do it. Maybe I will lah, since I have to wait 2 1/2 hours before Max comes over for a short while. I'm not sure why he bothers. I mean ok, I haven't seen him in a week, but if he can only stay 2 hours, I'm not quite sure it's worth the effort to even come over, considering he'll have to spend like 20 mins travelling each way. I should appreciate the effort, but I wish it didn't have to be such a compromise time-wise.

Feel like baking. But have no butter. Cannot bake cakes or cookies or anything! But I don't actually feel like eating cake. Then how? Maybe I'll cook sago. Craving that for quite a while already. But that's like dessert.

Yes, I figure I am being very difficult today. Nothing satisfies me at the moment. Absolutely nothing. I hope this phase passes soon.

Had my first Swedish lesson today. I realise that I suck at language acquisition. I felt like the teacher was like being super patient with me and my mistakes. I don't wanna give up though. Not like after the first lesson! My least favourite sound, I have discovered, is the "r" sound. Why? Cos that's like the sound that's the most varied and most difficult to pronounce!

Right now, I feel like going jogging...but guess what? I just bathed! Sigh. Talk about the infinite ironies of life.

There's just way too much pent-up frustration inside me. I need to find some form of release....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home