Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I am so screwed. A message to everyone out there: your past really likes to come back and give you a big fat slap in the face. You can't run away from it. Unless you happen to be an excellent liar and you have no conscience. Neither of which applies to me. I'm so bad at lying that it's better to tell the truth. But the truth often hurts...which is why you try to conceal it in the first place.

So, here are a few golden rules (not all of them apply to me, but hey, there's still something to be learnt)
1) Don't let it appear that you dumped your boyfriend for a new guy. The new guy will often then feel insecure about your relationship and sometimes a bit guilty too.
2) DO NOT cheat on your boyfriend, even if it is a one night stand. It will come back to haunt you. Especially if the one night stand happens to be your new boyfriend's coursemate (even if you hadn't known it at that time)
3) Never tell anyone you "tried something out of curiosity"...they'll wonder if you're with them "out of curiousity" too.
4) If you can, learn how to be a good liar so that you can conceal all the dirty deeds that you've done.
5) No matter how hard you try to convince people otherwise, they often only see the one or two things that you've done wrong...and not the thousand things that you've done right.

Yeah. Well...hope you all learn something from this. Right now, I'll just have to deal with the fact that I screwed up big time...and hope I don't get dumped. Though if he hates me, I can fully comprehend why. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home