Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My goodness. I really do love to jump to conclusions, don't I? I feel really bad now, cos I've totally wronged Max.

He called yesterday cos he was at the train station buying his ticket to Munich and wondered if I was at home, cos he wanted to come over. I actually missed the call cos I was in class, but I called him back when I got out. Then he came over and asked if I had anything to eat. Well, I wasn't expecting him to come over, so I hadn't gone grocery shopping at all. But well, with some limitations, I made mee rebus and managed to get my hand a little burnt. Max said it looked disgusting, but he kindly ate it anyway. He wanted to take a photo to show his best friend! Anyway, it didn't taste as bad as it looked.

He decided to take the NachtZug (night train for the uninitiated)home and asked if I was free on Thursday evening, because if I were, he'd like to come over before he leaves. That was really nice. I mean I hadn't expect him to want to come over, especially since he'd only have slightly less than 2 hours before he had to get to the train station. Oh well, every second counts :).

We watched Desperate Housewives together...but it was annoying because the thunderstorm outside disrupted the signal like twice or so during the show. I think he likes the show mostly because of Eva Longoria, but oh well, I think she's pretty too. I watch it mostly cos I wanna find out about Mary Alice. Oh, we watched a bit of Friends before that, which I like. He doesn't really like Friends, but I guess he didn't get too bored. He doesn't quite like Sex and the City cos he thinks none of them are pretty except for Charlotte.

I asked him not to go watch Batman Begins without me...cos he thought about watching it in Munich. He thought I didn't wanna watch it. I told him the movie I didn't wanna watch was War of the Worlds. He asked, "How can you not want to watch it? Tom Cruise is in it and all girls like Tom Cruise!" I said, "But I don't! :P" He thinks I'm weird cos I don't think most of the actors are cute.

After Desperate Housewives ended, he had to go home, cos like me, he had to wake up early this morning. He left at 10:45pm and it was pouring! I offered him my umbrella. He didn't wanna take it, saying that the rain had stopped...and what if I needed it or something. Before he left, I opened the window and felt for rain. I said he'd better take the umbrella. It wasn't a storm outside, but the rain was heavy enough to warrant taking along an umbrella. Half-unconvinced, he asked if I'd go down with him to see the situation...and he admitted when we were downstairs that he did need the umbrella after all. He was in a naggy mood yesterday...when I burnt my hand, he tried to persuade me to put my hand under running water for at least 30 min. Then he asked me whether I'd moisturized my hands every day...then he said he could only give me my umbrella back on Thursday, but if I really needed it, I should call him tomorrow. Haha. So funny.

Ok, I am sleepy now...I'll probably take a nap before my next class begins. But this is a real lesson on how I should not jump to conclusions so easily. Have to be more understanding as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home