Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Am waiting for the queue for the bathroom to subside. (wrong word, but it's too early in the morning to think of the correct one)...I need to brush my teeth and take off my retainers, even if I don't get to shower now.

I am so lazy. Over the entire weekend, I have only corrected my Lit paper...which was hell to do because I couldn't read my prof's handwriting. Then Fu Wei gave me a German spellcheck programme...and I found even more typos which the prof didn't see. Ah...so I had to print out quite a few pages again! But yay! I'm so glad I have the spell check now! It makes life so much easier for me...then I can avoid silly typos in future and my papers won't be so full of mistakes.

This is a very pointless post I guess...I need to work out a time plan for my revision...and somehow stick to it without getting too distracted by food or TV or whatever else (the Internet too, actually).

I have to hole myself up in this room for the next 2 months. I would like to hole myself up in the library, but the ventilation is so damn bad and the chairs make my butt hurt.

Will I manage??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home