Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, January 09, 2006

Erm, have been tagged twice, so I shouldn't be so lazy, right? Haha...besides, I am going crazy from boredom. Need a little Abwechslung!

Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2. At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this.

Weird/random things about Sam:
1. To be honest, I can't name 5 people to do this...haha...erm...I'll try. HARD.
2. I hate being lonely, but people scare me: I hate crowds and being in big groups I don't know. I either become bossy/aggresive, or I shut up totally.
3. I'm really bad at making decisions. I can analyse a situation for all it's pros and cons...but often, I can't say which is the better solution (there is no BEST solution!).
4. I hate watching the news and reading newspapers because I hate reading/hearing about/seeing tragedies...I have enough worries of my own...yet, I am amazed that there are people who know less about current affairs than I do (and believe me, I know NUTS).
5. I'd like to get married by the time I'm 26. Yeah...bet you didn't know that. Don't think it's gonna happen anyway.

5 people (of the many) I'd like to see do this:
1. Rachy-Wachy
2. Lee Ting
3. Guojun
4. Kim Hong (except I can't access your blog...dunno why)
5. Kheng Hui

Okay, time to get back to planning my lesson.

Before I go, just wanna say that I feel BLOATED. I need to be deflated.

Oh yeah, strangely enough, it seems I don't have to take an exam for Czech this semester. Is that weird or what? Apparently, it's not compulsory that we take exams for the languages...but erm, why is everyone else doing it then? Like school education is not actually compulsory in Singapore, unlike in Germany for example...but still almost everyone goes to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home