Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, February 20, 2006

Am definitely suffering from studying burnout. My attention span has become close to non-existent. All I can think of is comfort food...roast chicken, potato salad, hotdogs etc. I even baked chocolate muffins...and promptly ate 8 of them. Ugh. I really wish eating too much wouldn't make people gain weight. But oh well...such is life. Have to deal with the temptations (though I'm nothing near successful these days)

Been wanting to go to the library, but there's something that refuses to let me go. To be honest, the only thing I have against going there is the really poor ventilation. I feel woozy after spending 10 minutes in there, cos the air is so stagnant. But I guess I'll give it a try today. After all, I only have about 1 1/2 weeks before the exam and I really do need to get things done! This is my last chance. If I really hate it there so much, I'll come home...but I at least have to try.

Oh blah...how I long for relief! I kinda wish I could fastfoward the next few days. I couldn't stand another week of staring blankly at my notes. I'll have to keep forcing myself to think about going home after the exam.

Oh great...the weather for the next week seems dismal. Rain and snow...and lower temperatures...even negative. Makes me wanna hide out at home. Or go back to Singapore. I prefer the latter, to be honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home