Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Isolation...is not good for meeee!!"

Yup, that just about describes me at the moment. Am going a bit insane from 2 weeks of complete isolation (with the exception of one or two hours of respite every couple of days). But I'm not saying I'll put up with any kind of company. Right now, I need positive energy. I have enough negativity to feed myself and the whole neighbourhood. Lots of things drive me crazy right now...I so need a change of environment.

I'm not exactly worrying about anything...worrying's not very productive...I think I'm basically frustrated. Have that "trapped in a box" feeling.

Ok, and I've thought a little bit about the exam on Monday. I really don't deserve a 1, for all the crap I said. I wish I could be an expert in a field...any field...but I'm not. There's nothing I'm particularly good at and it's a bit sad. Mediocrity is so boring. But, it seems I'm not destined for better things.

Was craving junk food that whole day today...but didn't have any, so I ate chocolate sprinkles...have to improvise. I could've gone out to buy some...but I was too lazy. I have to go out tomorrow anyway. Maybe I'll get some then.

I've been sleeping a lot the past 2 days. It might be cos I'm mentally exhausted from the exam...or it's an avoidance strategy. Blah...around 20 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours...that's a bit scary.

Anyway, I really have to get down to work now, I guess..though not really in the mood. I really need to relax for a long time after this coming exam is over! Swimming pool, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home