Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I just don't know what to do with myself!

When I don't have work to do, I have no idea what to do. I feel restless and end up doing NOTHING...what a freaking waste of time. I have to find more productive activities man...

I wish I could concentrate on my work the whole time, but I can't...I need breaks...and it's during these breaks that I have no idea what to do with myself. I end up surfing aimlessly...or watching CRAP tv. I should wean myself off tv, but I can't live with the silence. It freaks me out.

I think I have drunk at least 4 litres of water today...I feel a bit woozy now.

I wish I could sleep well! Have been having problems since the beginning of this week.

Anyway, Phuong, Mai and I went out for dinner yesterday. It was their treat! SO nice!! I got a pretty bracelet from Phuong and a magnetic photo frame from Mai. We went to McCafe after dinner to have coffee and dessert after that...I had t Galerie was there for us to hide in for a couple of minutes until the Straßenbahn came! *brr* but it should be getting slightly warmer this week.

Ok, will try to do something else now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home