Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I have no idea why, but the server always gets reset when I write a long post on this com...so I will have to write bite-sized entries.

Got my DaF ZP results back. 2,7...I am satisfied but not happy. This is the exact grade I predicted for myself...but I do wish I were wrong, especially since this is like BELOW average. Ah well, Hauptstudium, here I come!

Paul arranged 2 birthday surprises for Sherry yesterday and this morning when I woke up, I saw a HUUUUGE purple banner in our living rooms which screams "Happy Birthday Princess"...is it just me, or do I totally have the right to turn green with envy? I baked my own birthday cake (and it wasn't even special cos it was exam time and what's the point when you don't really have pple to celebrate with) and Sherry gets 6...she'll be getting more today...that's for sure.

Oh away from me thou green-eyed monster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home