Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In less than 24 hours, I will be sitting in the exam hall and cracking my brain, regretting not studying harder. But still, I'm trying to "verdrängen" the feeling. I don't know...

Anyway, I had a great evening yesterday. My neighbours and I had dinner together...beef noodles!! And sago with pineapple and the chocolate banana coconut muffins I made. The funny thing was, I was about to buy a pack of Dr Oetker's Schokobanane muffins...but after looking at the packaging, I realised I'd have to buy bananas, eggs and butter for it...and I was like...I already have flour, sugar, vanilinzucker, baking powder and cocoa powder...may as well just make it from scratch and save the 1,99 or whatever price it was.

I watched Mai try to pack her stuff...it's a miracle, I tell you...it was scary how much she actually had...and it was also interesting to see what she had bought...like toilet cleaning tabs and stuff.

Then I was inspired to pack my own. So I put whatever I could put inside...but there are still a couple of things to add. Then I weighed the bag...it should weigh around 13.5kg at the moment. I hope it weighs 15 kg max. I don't wanna lug a boulder home.

Ok, had definitely better get back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home