Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, March 31, 2006

It is FLOODING in Dresden. Whoopie. What a great time to go back there! :( Considering it's gonna be raining for the next couple of days, the likelihood of flooding is quite high. Man! I'd feel very sorry because Dresden already suffered under the effects of flooding in 2002 and they spent tons of money on repairs and renovation! But I guess, when you are near a river, the risk of flooding is pretty high. It's something you have to live with, I guess.

Got a new haircut. It's shorter and I like it. I can't cut my hair really short cos I have a super round face, but it feels so light, now that lots of the hair is gone. I'm not too sure about the colour though. I miss my old colourist...but I'm not sure I wanna go to KIMAGE to look for her.

today's gonna be a crazy day...running up and down Singapore...but I think I should quite enjoy it! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home