Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, April 08, 2006





Fu Wei and I went to the Elbe today, just to check out what the flooding looked like..and take photos. Actually, it all started when Raymond smsed me this morning saying that he and the new guy would be coming over to Dresden at 9.32am tomorrow. I was trying to take a nap then, but the sms woke me up...cos I didn't have anything I could offer guests...so I decided to go to the supermarket...if they had come today, we could've gone to the supermarket together, but since they chose a Sunday to come, all the shops will be closed and I had to go to the supermarket today. Anyway, I knocked on Fu Wei's door to ask if she needed anything from the supermarket. She said she didn't, but she asked if I would be interested in going to the river to take photos...so I said ok...that's how we ended up at the Elbe. The weather was great...but it was still flooded...not as bad as in 2002 though, which is excellent..

After that, I went to the supermarket and got some stuff to cook either Rendang or fried rice tomorrow. I also got a chocolate bunny and some chocolate eggs as Easter decorations. It made me think a bit about last Easter and how I spent it at Max's place, with his family. He gave me a Lindt chocolate bunny. I have the smaller one this year, cos like who needs THAT much chocolate if you're by yourself? But yeah...it's been a whole year. It was funny when this girl I went swimming with asked how my boyfriend was doing. I had to tell her that I haven't had one in about nine months. Strangely enough, people usually assume I am single (not that it isn't true, but it's just strange). I have this friend whom everyone assumes is attached...but she isn't and has never been...do people have this certain look or what? How can you see this from their appearance man??

Ok...enough said...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home