Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, April 03, 2006

I am tired. Very very tired. The flight was a loooong, turbulent one. It felt like the plane was made of cardboard. I felt air-sick and scared. I also nearly lost my phone at Frankfurt Airport. Only a miracle could've let me find it again, considering how huge the place was...and I tell you, I am totally thankful that I found it. The phone's not worth a lot of cash to me, but I just hate losing things...and since I lost my house key a couple of weeks ago, I've been feeling like a loser (oh dear, was that a pun?). Anyway, Bunny (my new Eeyore) was really good company on the flight. I don't care if people think I'm insane for being so old and hugging a toy.

I have tons to pack...and I'm falling asleep. But I can't...I have to finish packing, bathe and do readings..but I can't be bothered...I dun care if I go to class and have no idea what's going on tmr...I just don't have the luxury of time right now. Owe lots of people things and I have a long long to-do list. Bleargh. Better get down to it now.

Hope you liked the photos though! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home