Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, April 15, 2006

There's a new cashier at REWE near the Hauptbahnhof..and he's CUTE! Ok lah, not dropdead gorgeous, but good enough to be eye candy. I think I first saw him there on Wednesday. It was obvious that he's new, cos he took a while to figure out what to do with my EC-Karte and we got into a mess while I was trying to hand him the pen and the receipt with my signature and he tried to hand me my card back. Haha...

Then today, I needed to get some stuff for Fu Wei and stuff to cook for tonight's dinner...so I went to Aldi first, then to REWE...and there he was again. I didn't actually notice him when I was walking in...and when I was paying, I didn't realise that the other queue was even open, so I just queued up...and by the time I'd noticed the other queue, I'd already laid my stuff so nicely on the counter that it was dumb to go repack everything and move to the other cashier. And this time, he looked up at me and winked. It's not that he recognises me hor...I wish it were...but you know how cute guys who know they are cute are...they like to wink at you just cos they know they can. Haha...but if you ignore that fact, I guess it's really nice, cos it kinda makes you feel special. Maybe he was just bored of looking at old ladies and guys who only buy cigarettes and beer. Oh, but he's gotten better at the whole card thing since Wednesday...and he winked again when he said bye.

It's really a good sales tactic you know...now that there's eye candy at REWE, there's even more reason to shop there! Actually I started going to the one there quite often because the no. 11 route changed and this is the best place to go to, cos there's Aldi next door, if you cannot get what you want at REWE. But what I like about REWE is actually that you can buy stuff like potatoes and onions in small quantities. And it sells my favourite cereal at the cheapest price I've seen so far. Haha..so the cute cashier's just one of the additional reasons to go there!

I'm silly, aren't I? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home