Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, July 02, 2006

It may be football withdrawal symptoms, or just a general refusal to study...but I'm feeling very very extremely restless. I don't wanna study, there's nothing to watch on TV and there's no one to talk to. Maybe I should write some emails...but first, let me complain on my blog.

I guess part of it has to do with not being alone much since the beginning of June...and then suddenly being all on my own again. As much as I loved having company, I thought I would look forward to some peace and quiet again. Unfortunately, I've just ended up not knowing what to do with myself...except eating. And aimlessly surfing, looking for pix of cute football players and finding out who's married to who...and reading about Eric Cantona, whose playing I really used to admire. During the few times they used to broadcast Premier League matches, I remember being impressed with Cantona's goals. Of course, I was about 12 then and I don't really remember much of it. But the impression stuck. I remember owning a copy of his autobiography...but I have no idea where it's gone to now. I'd like to re-read it if I had the chance. I watched the Nike ad where he turns his collar up and says "au revoir" before kicking the ball through the monster. At that time, Man Utd was really at its peak...unfortunately, the team looks really kinda sad now...and I guess by the time they sold David Beckham, it was already all falling apart. Van Nistelrooy and Cristiano Ronaldo are leaving...and Rooney...well...

Anyway, I just don't wanna study. I hate sitting down and concentrating on something. It annoys me to hell. I need to keep moving or doing something with my hands. I can't just sit there.

Maybe I'm hyperactive. Maybe it's hormones. Maybe I'm escapist. Someone save me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home