Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, August 22, 2008

Haven't blogged since February...a ton of things to do since then..

Our new apartment had to be decorated..that took a long time..and is still a work in progress.e.g. we still only have an energy-saving bulb as a living room lamp.

Exams...getting stuff to even qualify was a real headache...I still haven't really sorted it out. The one exam that's over was a real mess. I knew my stuff but didn't really remember the most important thing pertaining to the questions sometimes. The next one's in October...then in December..then in January...maybe the last one. I hope so. I'm bloody sick of studying.

Working...after so many years of not working, I figured it was time to start..why? Because I want to start saving money..I mean ok, I am still living at my parents' expense, since I'll never earn enough at this job to pay for all my living expenses..cos I still have to study for my exams. But believe me, I am working as many hours as my schedule permits..

Ok..actually I'm only blogging because I feel like crap..and I am tired of being treated like a kid. Ok, so maybe I don't know everything..but I can't know if you don't tell me. I just want to be happy. Stop making it so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home