Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, January 30, 2003

Phew...can access at last! These 2 days have been pretty hectic! On Wednesday morning, I watched Wan Quan Yu Le, the stripping episode...Shan Wei wears pink underwear! My goodness...strangely enough, I think it's cute. I like guys who aren't afraid to defy society's conventions...so sexy man...Haha! Ren Fu and Shan Wei stripping was also funny. Han thinks Shan Wei has a pretty good physique...I agree.

Went to Olio Dome with Audrey in the afternoon. We sat there from 2 plus to around 6pm? The waiter who refilled our glasses asked me if we were studying...haha, well, I said we were reading and he remarked that we seemed to be enjoying life...oops...haha I feel kinda guilty cos he's working. Audz says that guy is a nice waiter. It really was kinda a luxury to while the entire afternoon away just reading and eating...

Turns out I wasn't on TV anyway. Too bad I guess...but c'est la vie! Couldn't access this silly blog last night...irritating but well, I wasn't the only one lah...the whole site was down. I printed out the some of the photos of Shan Wei and 5566 that Audrey sent me and stuck them in the diary that my sister gave me for my birthday...too bad the photos were blurry cos my printer is (1) black and white and (2) is only 600 dpi (what an ancient resolution!!) But still, a picture of Shan Wei is better than none...so I can still see him every day in Germany (my goodness, I'm obsessed!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home