Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, January 31, 2003

*sigh* my very last day in Singapore. I'm fuming now cos my mummy's in this "I told you so" thing about the chicken which I might add, I defrosted for her but isn't completely defrosted yet (long story) *sigh* but I mean like I already bathed, so I was doing her a favour by making the mashed potatoes, defrosting the minced chicken and mixed veg, plus getting out the other ingredients for the shepherd's pie she's gonna make for reunion dinner. *sigh* but I suppose she is kinda stressed cos there isn't much time left to dinner..less than 2 hours. Plus we'll have to be on time cos I have to go to the airport by 9.15pm.

Anyway, just packed and repacked my luggage for the 4th or 5th time, trying to take out all the stuff that I can do without. It's like minimalist living or something. Anyway, after clearing so many times, my luggage is still 5/6 or 7/8 full! Urgh...why am I such an indiscriminate packer? Anyway, I finally stuffed what I can stuff inside and locked up the bag, so I won't be tempted to try to put anymore things inside... Trying to keep my handcarry empty too...will have to carry my winter jacket in my hand though. My sisters are also making me bring the piggy that they gave me for my birthday. Erm...Can it fit anywhere?

Watched my final episode of Wan Quan Yu Le for 3 months...Shan Wei and Ren Fu were wearing suits. Haven't seen Shan Wei wearing a suit before...but Ren Fu looks really good! I dunno why, but his face just looks very clear and clean...I mean his features aren't messy or blurry...okay, I know I am not making any sense.

Trying desperately to finish reading my Geisha book so I can return it before I leave. I have no extra space for it. Unlike Memoirs of a Geisha, this book is actually a non-fictional history book...pretty interesting, but of course also very slow-moving and a little dry at times...oh well, better get back to it.

Hope I will have access to a computer over in Germany soon. Till then, Auf Wiedersehen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home