Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Yay!! It's a new day today! Erm...okay, I must be nuts, but ain't it wonderful to be alive? Let my quote my purple t-shirt: "Life is WONDERFUL...without it you'd be dead" Words of wisdom eh? So no matter how down you may feel, remember that while you're still alive, your luck may change for the better.

I wonder how come pple can always type such long entries without having their silly computers screw up... or am I the one screwing up? In any case, I will stick to shorter entries or like Part (a) part (b) type entries... in case.

I am officially BROKE! Sigh...I have a total of $50 to buy my dad's film and survive the rest of the week. I'm going out every day and it's only Tuesday!! Arrggh!!! Help Help! I actually wanna stay at home but the temptation to leave the house is too great. Besides, I definitely spend my weekends at home. I should be starting to pack my luggage for Germany but I have no idea why I haven't begun yet. I do realise that 3 months is a long time and I should like pack properly if not it's not good for me. This is the first time I haven't like packed 2 weeks in advance for a trip actually. (yes, I am a kiasu Singaporean) I will start next week or the end of this week lah...

Oh yeah, I just realised that I have to fork out $26.90 for the limited edition 5566 album like this week or next. No, I am not a 5566 fan(atic)...I just like their songs and no, I don't have a favourite one..I was laughing like crazy when I saw their video clip of the autograph session and there were actually some girls crying... man it's like crazy to be so moved by their presence. I mean they're quite cool but crying??!! A tad overdone I think.

Haha...I must relate the incident that Audrey and I encountered at the shop "House of Starz". It was a small shop plastered wall-to-wall in singer-idols' photos...F4, 5566, SHE...whatever else. It's kinda cool but well, also a little kooky in my opinion. There was the whole bunch of girls crowded around the counter, bent over some photo albums. You'd think it was some kinda family gathering. Anyway, being me, I thought aloud (very loudly): "Like where's the end of the queue?" and this girl told me there was no queue...just like go up to the counter...so Audz and I kinda squeezed to the front and after being mesmerised by the idea that they have like EVERYTHING to do with these pop icons (Handphone covers, soft drink cans, fans, bags etc etc) I finally asked the lady if we could order the limited edition 5566 album there. Haha...this was definitely a new experience for me. To mingle with groupies...

Ugh, got an awful stomachache. Will spare you the details but think I cannot go out anymore today...*ouch*
Also very sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home