Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, April 11, 2003

Then I had another problem. I have to extend my visa because it expires ONE bloody week before I fly back to Singapore. Good thing it is one WEEK and not one DAY...if not I'd really go crazy. Anyway, all the people I called didn't know where I could get it extended: the HR department, the German Embassy, etc. And the funny part was, they weren't exactly very friendly about it. Here's how the conversation with the Embassy lady went (summarised):
Hello, I'd like to extend my visa...
What does that have to do with the Embassy?...
I'm sorry I didn't know. Do you happen to know who I can call?...
The foreign office maybe?...
Do you know where I can get the number?...
In the telephone book...
(thank you...I feel so intelligent)
So where are you anyway?
Nürnberg..
Oh, it (the foreign office) should be very big. You can definitely find it!
What a weirdo man...so much for DIPLOMACY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home