Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, June 08, 2003

Oh my goodness, today has passed so quickly!! I just remember getting up and going to church...then being whisked off for lunch with my family...it's a totally rare occasion, cos for once in like EONS, every single member of the family was there! We ate at Burger King's for lunch...well, I ate fries and an apple pie. This kinda made me think. It's really difficult to be vegetarian nowadays...esp when hardly any of my friends are...okay, NONE of the people I know well are...only ying han's best friend, whom I have only met once, but who's really cooL! But the point is, I am beginning to wonder if I made the right choice to go vegetarian some 2 years or so ago. The thing is, I'm not doing it cos I particularly love animals...in fact, I don't. The real real reason is that I kinda feel weird eating something that used to be walking around a while ago and the fact that I haven't eaten meat for 2 years, just adds to my not being used to it. But my mum says animals don't have souls and God made animals to be eaten...erm not ALL but well, you know what I mean. Plus, you only live once...and life would be a lot easier for me. So what should I do? I'm still thinking hard. Being vegetarian hasn't made me healthier...it's made me only worse, cos I end up eating more carbs and fat to make up for the lack of protein. so, what to do, what to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home