Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, June 07, 2003

Saturdays are my do-nothing-days...which is true. I guess cos I hate going out on weekends..so I mostly hang around at home. The swimming pool has a hole in the middle and is apparently under construction but all the water's still there! How they are hoping the water disappears, I don't know...evaporation? Buckets?

Hmm, first I did really mundane stuff, like reorganise my German file, organise stuff that I was going to have to do in the next few weeks...boy does time fly! Then I did number 1 on my list...read my German play! 3 of us are gonna act a part out in class. Strangely enough, it will be a crossing-dressing thing, cos there are 2 guy roles and 1 girl role, but 2 girls and 1 guy acting...so heh heh, let's just say the guy will be acting the daughter in the play.

Went to buy lunch with my sister and dad...my dad went to M1 shop and Shermaine and I went to Mac's to get her a happy meal...the lady said "Come back soon!" but according to Shermaine she didn't think the lady meant THAT soon..we were back in less than 10 min, to buy a Extra Value Meal for my dad...we were just checking whether we had enough money after buying food for the rest of the family...haha. Then we were 10 cents short! Bloody hell! Then we went to look for my dad at the M1 shop..and when we got back to Mac's, it turns out Shermaine gets a 50 cent discount on EVMs as a student...sigh! All that trouble for nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home