Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, June 05, 2003

I am really tired. Well, not that it's been too bad a day or anything...just the feeling of not wanting to do anything and all. I watched TV like the whole morning and well, basically the "most exciting thing" that happened, was that there were some random bugs in my noodles! I mean like REAL tiny bugs and wormy-like creatures. You can imagine that I almost died! Majorly freaky man!

After watching some cooking show, which name I can't remember, I went to sleep, I think, cos for some bizarre reason, I was completely exhausted...I slept like for 3 hours or so maybe? Then I had to go off for German class. I spent the time I had left there working on my homework...and met the only 2 other people who actually come early and end up making the class on time. Class wasn't too bad today...I mean there were fewer people, but somehow too many for what I am used to. It's hard to participate in class when there are too many people. I mean like how will everyone get to say their piece?

I was kinda like grudgingly at class. Why? Cos the whole week, with the exception of Tuesday night, no one asked me to go out, but suddenly I get a few invitations for TODAY evening, precisely when I have German class and cannot make it! How ironic!

One other thing I wanna say is, I personally do not feel that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I find it downright annoying...ugh! It just makes me wanna puke. I think people should have backbones and decide what they want...not base it on what they see other people doing. This is called being SHEEP! Maa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home