Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, June 06, 2003

Today was Dramafest. Like in NJC. Actually, I thought last year's Dramafest was better...maybe cos the plays were sorta more relevant and the actors carried it off better. Anyway, I won't say anything, but while I watched both days last year, I doubt I'd fork out money to watch this year's Dramafest again. The pretzels that Christine were selling were nice, though I didn't get to try the brownies, which were sold out fast! I'm really glad that Chris managed to sell everything. I was glad to see Ruth, some of my other classmates and the juniors again...even Woon was there! Though, I must say that attendance wasn't really too good, but Saturday nights are usually better anyway.

Also, got the results of the NUS/NTU applications. I got into Comm Studies in NTU, but somehow, my heart is really rather set on going to Germany to study. The problem is, I won't know if I am accepted till at least 6 weeks after July 15, if I go by the FAQs on some of the websites. Help!! Okay okay, so like the worst that can happen is that I end up starting Uni a year later or something I guess. Still, that's not really my idea of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home