Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I am beginning to wonder about my purpose in life at the moment...not one of those deep philosophical type contemplations, but rather, just wondering how on earth I am spending each day. Unlike most other people I know who are occupied with school work and well, just plain work, I am supposedly FREE and slacking. The strange thing is, though it is true, I have to wonder where all the time goes. So okay, going out does take up a fair bit of my time...but I detest going out nowadays cos (1) I have no money and God knows how terrible it can be to have to go shopping or watch movies when you have peanuts in your wallet...in addition, going out usually means eating out, which is the major financial leak in my wallet at the moment, cos I have sworn off buying clothes and other things, which isn't really a problem, cos I can't find any clothes that fit...but still, it is thoroughly boring not to buy stuff when out shopping. (2) Bloody bus fares are burning a major hole in my savings too...I mean like I so totally miss $0.45 bus fares and my house is so ulu that I have no direct bus anywhere and I always have to change bus...extra money.
I spend most of my time watching TV and trying to use the computer. Why? Cos my sis always comes home and insists on using it...technically, I should be at home a lot and thus have more time to use the com...but it's not fair cos my friends are online at night, at the time when my sis just has to fight with me for the com. Am I pissed? Yes, but my mum's siding with her, so I am left out in the fucking cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home