Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Oh yeah, well, apart from the complaining bits, I had a pretty okay time today. I hadn't seen my grandmother since Mother's Day...I used to spend my whole day with her when I was younger and even during the hols I'd stay over a few days...but now I'm too busy and too lazy as well.

Anyway, true to my grandma's style, she kept offering us food. You wonder why I am so fat..the question is answered...I find it really hard to resist people's offers and thus food.

But well, the highlight of the day was probably getting the Xin Yue Tuan's CD...It's PURPLE inside...haha, yes, my fave colour. But strangely enough, I'm getting less purple-y nowadays...I have no idea why. Sigh. I really have changed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home