Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, July 28, 2003

Hmmm....really beginning to wonder if there's a good point to my life currently. No worries, of course I can put my life into a larger and more long term perspective...just at this particular moment.

Why? Cos Shan Wei's (and maybe Ren Fu and Mengzhe) supposedly not gonna host Wan Quan Yu Le anymore...like why? Weren't they just doing fine? I thought they were the ones who made the show popular in the first place...talk about shooting yourself in the foot. If this is true, then I'll bet plenty of people will give up watching the show...me included. I'll have totally nothing to look forward to every day anymore!! Though I suppose it would probably force me to go for more exercise classes or read more or whatever. I have no inclination to study for the German test, cos I have no idea if I'm really going to go there anymore now...why? No acceptance letter...no acceptance letter, no plane ticket, no visa, no apartment, no NOTHING!!!

So how? Also, staying at home all the time has brought to my attention some family problems that I'd been trying to forget for the past few years of my life...but there doesn't seem to be a way of denying them at the moment...even though no one overtly admits these problems exist. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home