Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Everytime I leave the airport nowadays, I feel like a part of me has been taken away. It's really hard to see your friends leave one by one. I feel awfully empty! And at the same time, I really wanna go off too! But well, I'd miss a lot of stuff here as well, like Chinese shows and music...and of course my friends!

Christine had a right old party sending her off today. I ponned German class...and Audrey, Emily, Rach, Sa'adia, JoBeth, Woon and Jasmine...ooh, and Nunkey too, were at the airport sending her off. It was kinda sad...second day in a row at the airport and losing another friend. In mid-September, there'll be a whole new troop of people leaving...myself included...so I reckon I'll have to start camping out at the airport during that week...or weeks.

These few days/weeks have not been a very happy time for me...besides friends leaving, I have other problems as well...and the fact that my best friend is gone means I can't really confide anyone at the moment...not that I don't trust anyone...just that these are really "secrets" and it's also hard to tell. Some cannot be told cos they're just way too sensitive...so what to do? There are open secrets, secrets you only tell your closest friends and secrets that you have to keep to yourself...

Also have this problem with the German unis...only have 2 months before I have to leave for Germany and only 1 acceptance letter. Not the course I want, so hard to really confirm that I am going there. There's the VISA, the accommodation, the air tickets, and the insurance for starters... none of it can be confirmed...till I get more responses from the unis. UGH!!! 2 months to settle everything when I don't have enough stuff to go on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home