Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Whoa...think I'm bordering on depression...or OCD. I have no desire to leave the house, even though I'm going bonkers just sitting at home. Awful feeling. Wanna go swimming but they haven't bloody fixed the bloody swimming pool! It took them a WHOLE FIVE weeks or more just to EMPTY the swimming pool! And now it's just rotting there. They'll probably take another 5 weeks before they remove the damaged tiles, 5 more before they put in new tiles, 5 more to clean the pool and 5 more to put the water back inside...by which time though, I'll obviously be gone!!! I just wanna float around in the pool...not even really swim, but that sure beats sitting idly at home.

My main pre-occupation these 2 days is the set of MVP Qing Ren VCDs...they're just so addictive..I don't just mean this show in particular, just all VCDs of serials...they tempt you to watch till the end, just to find out what happens, just cos you can! But of course, MVP has the added bonus of 5566 acting in it...but what I like are the basketball scenes...I HATE the really grossly emotional scenes. Used to play basketball in Primary sch, but realised that I have absolutely no talent for it whatsoever and I was just fooling myself...in JC I just avoided the ball during PE, cos I can't dribble or shoot for nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home