Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Man, Ying Han is really GONE!!! Really GONE! Had to wake up very early this morning. I swear this is the first time I've been up so early this entire year so far, except for the time I was in Germany. My dad woke me up at 6, when I said I was leaving at 7.30am...then my mum came to say it was 6.35 and she'd tell my maid to call me at 6.45..a bit crazy, considering it was supposedly only 10 min more. So after lying around for a while, I got up and washed up. Looked at the clock: 6.35am...humph. Kena cheated man! Left the house at 7am and got to the airport at around 8 am, which is very fast, considering I took 2 different buses. Found out they were gonna merge 185 and 989..no more bus to the airport. I'm so sad! I'm not very fond of the MRT.

Han was complaining in vain...at least 14 of her friends came to send her off, and it was a morning flight!! Silly girl. Anyway, she said she wanted to cry, but she couldn't. Too sad to cry I guess...just like me. UGh...so unbelievable...can't be that she's really gone right? Hope she has a good time in Australia.

Audrey, Ruth, Christine and I hung out at Burger King after Han left...which was very soon. Then on the way back, we decided to hang out at Christine's house, since she was leaving tomorrow. We watched JAG and ate KFC for lunch. We then watched some cartoons and Wan Quan Yu Le..then some documentaries and then we went to Chris' room to yak and she showed us SIMS Hot Date. It was really cute...erm though I must say that I really cannot work the mouse properly. Talking to Chris and helping her consider what to bring along really made me feel sad. Sometimes I'd rather prefer being the one leaving, rather than the one sending her friends off. One by one, everyone's leaving and I feel very lonely. There's still a good 2 months before I actually leave, but in the meantime, other people will be leaving too. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home