Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Phew, back from a long day out in town. Was fuming mad at something this morning, and I muttered some choice expletives as I walked down the hill, but I guess the anger subsided after I got on the cross-trainer and after a shower. I suppose they are right when they say exercise works off stress... but I'm just too lazy to keep doing it constantly.

The gathering was fun, cos well, we all haven't gathered together for a long long time...not all of us anyway. We actually spent the whole afternoon and evening just chatting away: we spent around 6 hours in Olio Dome! From 2plus to 8plus! We must have drunk litres and litres of water during that time...and all we ate, excluding Audrey, was a shared bowl of potato wedges. Oh, and everyone drank iced mocha with gelato except Audrey who drank ice coffee with gelato...okay okay, same difference!

It was one really long, really crappy conversation which included piercings, breast implants, durex, universities, relationships, intelligence, meningitis and AIDS among other things. I think we all laughed till our sides hurt. There was naturally a lot of interrogation too, but that stuff shall remain confidential.

All in all it was a pretty good day, I must say! Can't wait for our next outing on Monday! It's sadly probably the last time we'll all get to get together. Han's leaving for Australia in like 2 weeks' time and Christine too...then Rachel will start school in August..and Audrey will probably leave in early September or most likely even earlier. That leaves Ruth and me, who are trying to take the same flight if possible, but I might have to leave earlier to do a qualification test. Oh well. It is really sad that we're all going to have to go our separate ways soon...but well, C'est la vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home